The cryptobot, 24/7 trading automatically in the cloud. Easy to use, powerful and extremely safe.
Cryptohopper is a cryptocurrency trading robot designed to help simplify the crypto trading process, and help traders of all experience levels to make the most of their trading opportunities, maximize their profits and reduce the chance of losses. While there are a number of cryptocurrency trading bots currently available such as 3commas, Cryptohopper aims to empower traders by providing an easy-to-use and fully featured service that allows its users to easily trade multiple cryptocurrencies while removing human impact from their trading process.
The semi-automated bot doesn’t guarantee profits and simply allows traders to make more intelligent trades based on algorithmically programmed trading approaches and external signals.
The platform is owned and operated by Cryptohopper BV which is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The cryptohopper.com domain was registered in July 2017.
The official site houses the semi-automated trading bot that allows traders to remove human tendencies and emotions from the trading process and instead rely on technical based trading algorithms and programmed trading approaches. Users can also subscribe to external signals and the manipulatable trading solution is aimed at cryptocurrency traders of all experience levels and the team has announced that they have over 75,000 users.
Cryptohopper is compatible with up to 75 cryptocurrencies and nine major exchanges including Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Cryptopia, Huobi, Kraken, Kucoin, and Poloniex.
- Functionality– Cryptohopper operates as a web-based solution, and features an easy to use and intuitive user interface that includes a wide range of functions. Users can configure the bot to trade automatically 24/7 and make use of both algorithmic and social trading. Trading strategies can be derived via various technical indicators or by following the actions of third party trading experts.
- Technology– The semi-automated trading takes place via API integration with a range of cryptocurrency exchanges and the service can be utilized on any device connected to the internet such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Range of Tools– The platform provides a good range of trading tools and incorporates features such as a bot backtesting tool, configurable and saveable templates, trailing stops, and customizable technical indicators. Users can also rely on indicators such as Stoch, RSI, Bollinger Bands and MACD.
- Exchange Integration – Cryptohopper is currently compatible with nine exchanges including Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Cryptopia, Huobi, Kraken, Kucoin, and Poloniex. Support for BitFlyer, Bitstamp, CEX.IO, Cobinhood, and HitBTC is scheduled to arrive soon.
- Customer Support– The platform incorporates a support team that is available to deal with any issues. Users can contact the team by submitting a support ticket in the Support Section, and they can also be contacted via their Twitter account, Telegram group, and Facebook The website also contains a number of FAQs in the Support Section, as well as a number of Tutorials that help users to navigate the platform. In addition, the team has also produced the Cryptohopper Academy video library.
There are three main pricing plans available; however, Cryptohopper also allows members to make use of a free trial for 7 days, known as the “Pioneer Plan”
Users can simply sign up and begin using the service without having to submit any payment details. When the trial month ends, the hopper is automatically disabled, and users can then opt to purchase a full subscription.
Cryptohopper has been engineered to provide the general cryptocurrency community with a viable solution that helps traders to generate profits on a more consistent basis. The mix of technical indicators and third party trading experts or signallers provides traders with increased options as do the template and backtesting features.
While Cryptohopper is essentially an algorithmic trading bot it is easy to configure and use and suits newer traders as well as more experienced practitioners. The team has put considerable effort into developing a platform that is beginner friendly and new users are also able to access an extensive education and community led resource sections.
The inclusion of the Cryptohopper Academy video series and multi-lingual Hopper forum is extremely beneficial to anyone still getting to grips with either trading cryptocurrencies or learning just how to use trading bots.
With its comprehensive list of features, general user-friendliness, and support for 75 different cryptocurrencies and nine leading exchanges, Cryptohopper has a lot going for it and does well to stand out in a market full of competing trading bots and cryptocurrency management platforms.
To remain safe, it’s best to set up 2FA on your account, and to make full use of the free trial run, as well as make a modest financial commitment to start off. It may also be a good idea to connect the bot with a live account that contains a moderate amount of funds as there is less risk if the bot underperforms or the signals do not generate the expected results.
It’s also important to note that while trading bots do not have withdrawal access if they become compromised malicious actors can take advantage of a bot’s API access to purchase extremely low value coins that are then “pumped and dumped”. This has happened in the past, and it’s a security concern that needs to be addressed by both trading bot developers and cryptocurrency exchanges.
Furthermore, users have reported that the free third party signals are of low quality, especially in sideways or bearish markets as the notifications arrive too late, and expose the trading bot to sudden downturns. As a result, users should devote some time to researching signallers and look into subscribing to the more reliable paid signal services.
With that being said, with the market starting to pick up, newer traders may look at the Cryptohopper platform as a simple way to get acquainted with the markets and learn how to trade cryptocurrencies before we experience a new bull run.
The platform is well positioned to serve both new and more experienced traders and incorporates a number of features that all its members can look to benefit from. It is well designed, easy to use and has developed an excellent reputation over the years and as such we recommend you check them out.